10 Days safari and culture tours
Day 1 – After breakfast at your hotel in Arusha, drive to Arusha National Park for game viewing with picnic lunches, later in the evening dinner and overnight at Lake FANAKA PUBLIC CAMPSITE
Day 2 – After breakfast, depart for Lake Manyara with picnic lunches, Full day game viewing Lake Manyara Park, dinner and overnight at Lake FANAKA PUBLIC CAMPSITE
Day 3 – After breakfast drive to the Serengeti with game viewing en route and via Olduvai Gorge where we have our picnic lunch. Dinner and overnight at NYANI PUBLIC CAMPSITE
Day 4 – Full day game viewing in the Seronera. Dinner and overnight at the NYANI PUBLIC CAMPSITE
Day 5 – Full day game viewing in the Seronera. Dinner and overnight at the NYANI PUBLIC CAMPSITE
Day 6 – Full day game viewing in the Seronera. Dinner and overnight NYANI PUBLIC CAMPSITE
Day 7 – With game viewing en route, drive to Olduvai Gorge where we have a picnic lunch before continuing to Ngorongoro SIMBA CAMPSITE for dinner and overnight.
Day 8 – After breakfast, crater tour/game viewing in the Crater with a picnic lunch stop. Dinner and overnight at FANAKA PUBLIC CAMPSITE
Day 9 – Drive to Tarangire Lodge for lunch. Afternoon game viewing. Dinner and overnight Lake Manyara Alsamo Campsite or Tarangire Kigongoni Campsite.
Day 10 – A full day game viewing in Tarangire National Park picnic lunch. Dinner and overnight then drive back to Moshi
• Government imposed increase of park fees and/or taxes
• Park fees (for non-residents)
• All activities
• All Meals
• Drinking water (on all days)
• All accommodation as per itinerary
• Accommodation on the day before the tour departs and accommodation after your tour at a hotel in Arusha
• A day room at the end of the tour
• Roundtrip airport transfer( pick up and drop off in the airport
• Camping equipment
• Sleeping bag
• A professional driver/guide
• All transportation (unless labeled as optional)
• All Taxes/VAT
• Sleeping bags.
• Masai Village
Not included in Tour:
• Items of a Personal Nature
• Tips and Gratitudes to Safari Staff
• International air fares.
• Any required Visas.
• Travel Insurance
What to bring:
• A warm sweater as the nights can be chilly at high altitudes.
• Comfortable shoes